Bullets For Sale

I’m not sure I want anything to do with those bananas considering the WSJ photo that’s behind them. Think I’ll pass.
I bet Salman Rushdie wished that dude had a banana though!

I wonder if Josh has any ocean front property for sale-bet he’ll throw some golden bananas in free

@rookhawk … AH 9.3 x 62 ammo pic & link, a repost straight from AH 2021 Archives was some serious, Johnny On The Spot detective work & a slam dunk!

That’s better then Scooby Doo Shows where they catch the Monster & pull off the mask to reveal, it’s Mr. Wimble the Bank Owner!

Spit my coffee out!

scooby-doo-the-ghost.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sire, your reaction score:messages ratio is low. i'll like has introduce scamster...Did anyone lose ammo on a whitetail hunt (perhaps at the airport?) lol no bueno. Just Joshin'.

Hey @JoshHunting I wanted to report another crime to your attention as well. A dear friend of this forum, @RandyF owned those 9.3x62 rounds of ammunition. He took a picture of them in 2021 on his dining room table and posted the link about them here:

Apparently, masked men broke into his home beating poor RandyF half to death and took the ammunition. Due to the value of the item and since they were armed, I believe this is a Federal manner. I encourage you to call your local law enforcement to discuss how you obtained this ammunition as well since I know you would never have assaulted our dear friend Randy and stole his ammunition.
Ah yes rook, I very much appreciate the heads up.
I apologize for my late entry and am quite flabbergasted by the coincidence of this thread having spent the day working as a farmer…a 30 year very effective cover for what WAS a wonderful career as Special Agent for the NCRSAP (National Center for the Removal of Stupid Ass People) as liaison to CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, and Immigration. The latter of which @JoshHunting may want to pay attention and in fact, may as well find his favorite pair of jumper cables, zip tie himself to a kitchen chair, and await the inevitable knock on the front door.
As to the coincidence…only yesterday I was forced to submit the required paperwork to initiate retirement from my beloved NCRSAP. The injuries sustained during the cowardly attack on my person have left me unable to perform my duties at the level to which I am accustomed. Indeed, had they been only slightly more severe, I may very well have been put on the priority list for removal from the population by my very own colleagues. With my left eye impossibly crossed and staring across the bridge of my nose, my peripheral vision is quite challenged leaving me with difficulty wiping the constant drool from my chin…the missing teeth and drooping lip unable to aid in abating the flow. The metal plate in my head creates difficulty getting through airports to attend to my international duties. The extreme limp of a shortened right leg, it’s bones shattered in the attack, cause a very recognizable gait leaving me without the ability to remain incognito and the useless left arm, also shattered in the cowardly act, remains uncontrollable despite months of therapy. It does however make for an extremely useful fly swatter if I move my hips and shoulders quickly in a well choreographed swinging motion. Alas, enough said of my numerous encumbrances, I shall persevere as I have been allowed to remain gainfully employed on the farm that has so graciously been my cover for so many years…albeit banned from operating heavy equipment.
And so to @JoshHunter , I must say, had you no participation in the attack that so ended my highly classified career, my advice to you would be to use the short time you have left to find the offender and therefore exonerate yourself, sparing you the bright lights and excruciating experience of the cold hungry sleeplessness of days morphing into night as the information is plied from your terrified mind in the daze of near unconsciousness. I still have friends in the right places…and I can even remember some of their names.

Ah yes rook, I very much appreciate the heads up.
I apologize for my late entry and am quite flabbergasted by the coincidence of this thread having spent the day working as a farmer…a 30 year very effective cover for what WAS a wonderful career as Special Agent for the NCRSAP (National Center for the Removal of Stupid Ass People) as liaison to CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, and Immigration. The latter of which @JoshHunting may want to pay attention and in fact, may as well find his favorite pair of jumper cables, zip tie himself to a kitchen chair, and await the inevitable knock on the front door.
As to the coincidence…only yesterday I was forced to submit the required paperwork to initiate retirement from my beloved NCRSAP. The injuries sustained during the cowardly attack on my person have left me unable to perform my duties at the level to which I am accustomed. Indeed, had they been only slightly more severe, I may very well have been put on the priority list for removal from the population by my very own colleagues. With my left eye impossibly crossed and staring across the bridge of my nose, my peripheral vision is quite challenged leaving me with difficulty wiping the constant drool from my chin…the missing teeth and drooping lip unable to aid in abating the flow. The metal plate in my head creates difficulty getting through airports to attend to my international duties. The extreme limp of a shortened right leg, it’s bones shattered in the attack, cause a very recognizable gait leaving me without the ability to remain incognito and the useless left arm, also shattered in the cowardly act, remains uncontrollable despite months of therapy. It does however make for an extremely useful fly swatter if I move my hips and shoulders quickly in a well choreographed swinging motion. Alas, enough said of my numerous encumbrances, I shall persevere as I have been allowed to remain gainfully employed on the farm that has so graciously been my cover for so many years…albeit banned from operating heavy equipment.
And so to @JoshHunter , I must say, had you no participation in the attack that so ended my highly classified career, my advice to you would be to use the short time you have left to find the offender and therefore exonerate yourself, sparing you the bright lights and excruciating experience of the cold hungry sleeplessness of days morphing into night as the information is plied from your terrified mind in the daze of near unconsciousness. I still have friends in the right places…and I can even remember some of their names.
That is hilarious. And as a quick aside, I make a really kickass Bananas Foster

That is hilarious. And as a quick aside, I make a really kickass Bananas Foster
Well, what could be considered humorous is scaring the crap out of nearly everyone I encounter since the sudden onset of a severe case of Tourette’s Syndrome.
Every bit a real as the OP’s ad.
I was going to offer $300,000, four houses, and two hotels but…

I must say this, while all of this has been HIGHLY entertaining, it's a dam# shame that someone else could be, probably will be, a victim of this guy.
This typeof thief is everywhere. My own father was victimized to the tune of $250,000. It's insidious and pervasive.
Be aware, no matter how much we WANT to believe, verify.......
Ok, I'm done speechifing now.....

I really, really, really want to let Randy F loose on him with the duct tape and jumper cables!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!