Bullets! Bullets!

I have no connection to the store but was just in there.
Was at Bruno Shooters Supply today and they have a LOT of big bore bullets from an estate. 375-600.
I had to get out before I bought more.
Check it out.
I was gonna stop at Bruno's on the way back from Sky Harbor a couple of days ago. But the 17 traffic was a killer so i just kept going north. Should have stopped. (
 
They always have something I probably don’t need but buy anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RSL
Some good stuff in there!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,032
Members
168,814
Latest member
Lenteriy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top