Buffalo Hunting near the Zambezi Delta

eamyrick

AH member
Reaction score
I would love any info or experience members may have about hunting the Zambezi Delta of Mozambique for Cape Buffalo and Waterbuck. (Specifically near Luabo but information from similar areas would be appreciated). What’s good/bad, game number, conditions, value, overall experience. Thanks! Photos would be a big plus.

Hi Eamyrick

I hope you are well? Mozambique has allot to offer in terms of hunting. Hunting on big blocks in wild country and the excitement that goes with it, as you never know where your adventure could lead you. With abundant game,a variety of different species, and striking natural beauty it is truly an experience of a lifetime.

Please have a look at our website (Kwalata.com) or send me a private message at aj@kwalata.com for more information.( There's quite allot of photos on our website to have a run through...)

Regards from Africa
Aj Fourie.

My favorite place to hunt buffalo - and a lot of other things.

My favorite place to hunt buffalo - and a lot of other things.
Thanks Red Leg. (My pop was an artillery guy and I wonder if this is where your name came from?)

Thanks Red Leg. (My pop was an artillery guy and I wonder if this is where your name came from?)
Absolutely. 29 years wearing red.

I had a good hunt in Mahimba. There is a trip report on here somewhere. The plains game numbers were great at that time. Buffalo genetics were not the beat I have seen but the buffalo hunting was quite good. If you are hunting an area that burns, (Mahimba does), time your hunt to arrive after most of the burning is complete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross