Browning Superposed Superlight 410 Pointer Grade Beautiful Condition

Gerry Addison

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
195
Reaction score
542
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
8
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
2
I have for sale a Beautiful and very rare Browning Superposed in Pointer Grade 410 gauge. This lovely little gun is easily in 99% plus condition. Barrels measure 26 1/2 inches and of course having a vent rib with a single front bead. Trigger is single and selective with gold showing absolutely no wear. Stock is straight, English grip with dimensions of 1 1/2 X 2 1/4 X 14 1/4 over the original Browning butt plate. Stock cast is neutral so it will work for either a right or left hand shooter. Stock is absolutely gorgeous, with lovely contrasting colors in the butt and great grain flow through the wrist area. Checkering is perfectly executed and in perfect condition. The gun overall is easily in 99% condition showing no marks that I can find. The engraving is perfectly executed by Mario Bodson and is so signed on the left side of the receiver and this can be seen in the attached pictures. The only thing that has been touched on this gun is the addition of Briley thin wall flush choke tubes to make the gun more versatile. The gun comes with two tubes, skeet and skeet. Additional tubes are readily available from Briley. Price of this lovely little piece of Browning history is $16,500 plus $100 shipping to your FFL. I don't believe you will find one of these guns in better condition than this little gem. I'm always happy to facetime with interested parties to show this gun and go over it top to bottom. As always there is a three day non-firing inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. This listing is posted elsewhere.

0T46v4n Large.jpeg
7EgzucA Large.jpeg
CMWwyOX Large.jpeg
HJIOg0u Large.jpeg
KyHBMYi Large.jpeg
RWHFWew Large.jpeg
U3en5E1 Large.jpeg
Vq7nFwk Large.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have for sale a Beautiful and very rare Browning Superposed in Pointer Grade 410 gauge. This lovely little gun is easily in 99% plus condition. Barrels measure 26 1/2 inches and of course having a vent rib with a single front bead. Trigger is single and selective with gold showing absolutely no wear. Stock is straight, English grip with dimensions of 1 1/2 X 2 1/4 X 14 1/4 over the original Browning butt plate. Stock cast is neutral so it will work for either a right or left hand shooter. Stock is absolutely gorgeous, with lovely contrasting colors in the butt and great grain flow through the wrist area. Checkering is perfectly executed and in perfect condition. The gun overall is easily in 99% condition showing no marks that I can find. The engraving is perfectly executed by Mario Bodson and is so signed on the left side of the receiver and this can be seen in the attached pictures. The only thing that has been touched on this gun is the addition of Briley thin wall flush choke tubes to make the gun more versatile. The gun comes with two tubes, skeet and skeet. Additional tubes are readily available from Briley. Price of this lovely little piece of Browning history is $16,500 plus $100 shipping to your FFL. I don't believe you will find one of these guns in better condition than this little gem. I'm always happy to facetime with interested parties to show this gun and go over it top to bottom. As always there is a three day non-firing inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. This listing is posted elsewhere.

View attachment 783949View attachment 783950View attachment 783951View attachment 783952View attachment 783953View attachment 783954View attachment 783955View attachment 783956
Truly exceptional and beautiful Pointer grade!
 
What year was the gun made?
 
Serial number is 319J76. Made in Belgium. Dating is rather confusing as in the 60’s the number before the letter is the year so this would be a 1969 gun. Then in the 70’s up to 1975 the two numbers after the letter are the year so this would be a 1976 gun but according to Browning they stopped this method in 1975. The letter J designates is as a 410. I currently am on a trip but I will trip to confirm date with Browning.
 
That's beautiful. GLWS
Paul
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,164
Members
169,910
Latest member
MiriamKhf5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top