Broker in Boston

truenorth1

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Does anyone have any recommendations for a broker to import trophies from SA into Boston? I was recommended Dolliff & Co Inc from the exporter in SA. Also any advice on getting them to Bangor maine is appreciated…thanks in advance.

Usually most trophies in that region are flown into JFK airport in New York, cleared by one of several customs brokers there, then shipped to your final destination. Why are they going to Boston? Is it by sea or air?

Usually most trophies in that region are flown into JFK airport in New York, cleared by one of several customs brokers there, then shipped to your final destination. Why are they going to Boston? Is it by sea or air?

By sea…just was looking into Boston figured it would be easier/cheaper to get to maine from there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a broker to import trophies from SA into Boston? I was recommended Dolliff & Co Inc from the exporter in SA. Also any advice on getting them to Bangor maine is appreciated…thanks in advance.
Coppersmith

D&L out of Chicago has always done me good Phillip. Those girls made a difference during Covid shipping

Second that for D&L. Great communication and as stated, staff is second to none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XVMNiki914

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg