British Campaign Furniture Set

SFRanger7GP

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Wichita Falls TX or Colombia (It's Not Columbia!)
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member NRA and DSC, SCI, IOSH
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Namibia, Argentina, Bolivia, Panama, Italy, England, Scotland
I have a set of British Campaign Furniture for sale. 2 Roorkhee Chairs and side table. It has never been used outdoors so it is like new. It was set up in the trophy room when we had our house outside Fort Worth. $1000 plus shipping. Prefer to do a face-to-face sell to avoid shipping. These look great in a trophy room.

chairs.jpg

chairs2.jpg

Safe shooting

Very cool. Are you still in the Ft. Worth area?

Those chairs are surprisingly comfortable. Good price.

Let's add more for an even better deal. I thought I had lost this during our move but found it stuck in an old gun case this morning.

Harry Manners wash basin/champagne/beer/tonic cooler. Same price: 2 chairs, table and basin. $1000 plus shipping. (Champagne not included) I am in the DFW are regularly if you want to do a face to face.

basin.jpg
basin2.jpg

Safe shooting

What is in that interesting looking leather case?

Im driving through Wichita falls saturday to my Texas home, this sure would look good in my study :) And agree with Rookhawk, let the cigars burn!!!

Pretty stoked. Have the perfect place for the whole set! They'll smell of Cigars and Bourbon in no time. :)

I know @SFRanger7GP well enough to know.. he has likely already imparted the scent of fine whiskey and cigars (and perhaps exquisite coffee) on all of it for you :D

Jealous of your buy! If I had a place for it I would have snatched that deal up in a minute..

Im driving through Wichita falls saturday to my Texas home, this sure would look good in my study :) And agree with Rookhawk, let the cigars burn!!!
I still have the Krieghoff Dreiling that you can stop by and pick up. :D

Safe travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg