Brass

Rickmt

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
945
Reaction score
1,787
Location
Belgrade, MT
Media
92
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
SA, NZ, Montana, Maryland , Georgia , Mississippi, south dakota
I have 100 375hh used once. Barnes
I have1007mm mag used once . You pay ship only .
Both must go to same place. 1st to send me their address!
 
sent you a PM, I can buy you a beer in Belgrade and pick it up
 
Great ! I will keep 4 u . When are you around!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,395
Messages
1,574,958
Members
170,202
Latest member
CourtneyFe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top