Bowfishing Carp 2019

G Skinner

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
791
Reaction score
618
Media
80
Hunted
Namibia
We have not had very good weather from the start of season (May 1st ) ...... so late start . We did manage 25 or 30 fish over the weekend . This was my 1st for the year !
Glen
DSCF6524.JPG
 
We have had very poor weather here in SW Ontario .... so I've not been able to get out as often as I like . James and I were able to get out on Sunday for a bit with the spears ...He managed five and I got 2 ...with the short spear as I broke mine about half way threw the day .LOL ? Sorry it doesn't look like I can post the pictures ?
Glen
 
DSCF6549.JPG
DSCF6550.JPG
2 from yesterday ....... Only another month left to our season
Glen
 
That looks like a lot of fun.
 
Lake Erie gave up 10..... few pictures
.Glen

DSCF6564.JPG
DSCF6569.JPG
DSCF6577.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,735
Members
169,000
Latest member
GCCBarbra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top