Bow Hunting Zimbabwe

We just received another message from Lou. He just arrived in the US for the shows. I do not know if George is there are not.

If anyone is interested you would be able to see one of the Hallimores at the shows.

I think someone got some bad info.

Lon

I received a message from Lou Hallimore he is a.long time well known Zimbabwe PH
He stated to me that the hunt took place about 10yrs ago

Lon
Good deal. Cool father son PH lineage the HallAmore’s seem to have.

I knew it had to be a bit older when they said they were in the Omay with H.H.K Safaris’s.

Thanks for insight Lon

Well, I’m happy for Tom Miranda but honestly a little furstrated about his 2023 Zimbabwe Elephant bow hunt. I’m not upset with him one you but with Zimbabwe Parks.

My outfitter and PH during 2022 and 2023 tried on multiple occasions to obtain an elephant bow permit. They went into the Zimbabwe main office and spoke to multiple staff in charge of issuing permits and each time were given the same answer. “We don’t issue bow permits for elephants for any reason.” I even spoke with other outfitters hoping they had a different contact. I was given the same answer they don’t issue bow permits. I even reached out to the Zimbabwe PH guide association with the same results. So, to hear that Zimbabwe Parks decide to issue a bow permit after telling us no so many times is very frustrating. My one hope is now the Parks can’t say they don’t issue bow permits!!!!!!

Achieved via the “African Handshake”

I friend had mentioned that might of been the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you