Botswana Kudu Hunt

NKWE SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reviews
8
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
291
Reaction score
1,247
Location
Ghanzi Botswana
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
20
Media
153
Botswana Kudu Hunt


Are you looking for a Kudu hunt? Come hunt with Nkwe Safaris in the Kalahari of Botswana. Some of the best Kudu hunting in Africa. Hunt will take place in Ghanzi Botswana. Arrival and departure will be from Maun Airport. Camp is a 3 hour drive from airport. Camp consists of 4 safari tents and 2 chalets (Hunters choice). Hunts are sold all inclusive. No Hidden or Extra charges.


6 full hunting days and 1 Trophy Kudu Bull Included


Included
Transfer to and from Maun Airport
All meals lodging and drinks (cool drinks and local beer wine and spirits)
Trophy Prep and delivery to Taxidermy
Gun Use (If not bringing own)



Not Included
Dip and Pack
Airfare
Any before or after expenses
Ammo (If using our rifles, we ask you pay for ammo used)



Price $3400 (1x1)
$2900 (2x1)




Observers welcome at $150 per day
Fishing in the Okavango Delta can be added to any hunt
Photo safaris can be added into Moremi Game Reserve

43933882-19F7-4F72-89D7-CB0E76A2B8CE.jpeg
 
I assume you are hunting private land to have this many kudu? How big is the property?

That’s not a knock as I know most of the properties are quite large. I hunted with Herman and Steenie a few years back on their property and had a great hunt.
 
What distinguishes hunting in Botswana from Kalahari regions in Namibia? This looks like a great hunt and I remember posts with kudus from last year. I ask this because I don’t see this level of quality from Namibia (if it’s consistently repeatable for you?), but seems like similar land/species. From photos it appears Namibia is a +/-50 - 52 inch average with some exceptional kudu taken occasionally. Is there more under hunted land in Botswana? No kudu die offs? I’m really curious the difference if you can explain I’ve never hunted Botswana.
 
That is a fabulous offer..............I don't think I have ever seen a better collection of kudu from one area..........thanks for posting................FWB
 
What distinguishes hunting in Botswana from Kalahari regions in Namibia? This looks like a great hunt and I remember posts with kudus from last year. I ask this because I don’t see this level of quality from Namibia (if it’s consistently repeatable for you?), but seems like similar land/species. From photos it appears Namibia is a +/-50 - 52 inch average with some exceptional kudu taken occasionally. Is there more under hunted land in Botswana? No kudu die offs? I’m really curious the difference if you can explain I’ve never hunted Botswana.

That’s a very good question. I will be interested in the response.

The kudu where I hunted in the same general area of Botswana were outstanding. There were horns of a massive 60” bull leaning against a tree by the Braai. I saw one bull that would have gone over 60 but we just couldn’t get my wife on it. My son shot a very old bull in decline. An absolutely perfect trophy.
 
What’s the present situation with hunting in Botswana, governmentally speaking? Fully open, partially, only on private land?
 
Any reports on the Dip and Pack situation in Bots? Still the one company, Debbie, monopolizing everything going out?
 
I assume you are hunting private land to have this many kudu? How big is the property?

That’s not a knock as I know most of the properties are quite large. I hunted with Herman and Steenie a few years back on their property and had a great hunt.
Hello WAB
Yes hunts are on all private land. The main camp sits on roughly 30,000 acres. We will cover massive areas around this area while looking for Kudu bulls.
 
What distinguishes hunting in Botswana from Kalahari regions in Namibia? This looks like a great hunt and I remember posts with kudus from last year. I ask this because I don’t see this level of quality from Namibia (if it’s consistently repeatable for you?), but seems like similar land/species. From photos it appears Namibia is a +/-50 - 52 inch average with some exceptional kudu taken occasionally. Is there more under hunted land in Botswana? No kudu die offs? I’m really curious the difference if you can explain I’ve never hunted Botswana.
Hello 375Fox
We have exceptional genetics in these areas. Also there is very little hunting pressure with massive areas to cover. I think the main thing is how much land we have access to hunt Kudu on. We are lucky that we consistently shoot kudu over 50 inches. We do take a 60 inches or 2 every year. Also please remember this is hunting. We can not and never will promise these numbers. It is true hunting and the time will have to be put in to get that big bull.These bulls are also all naturally occurring. That said we certainly have the genetics. Kudu certainly do die off. We have found dead bulls that any hunter would be thrilled to have. Hope this helps
 
What’s the present situation with hunting in Botswana, governmentally speaking? Fully open, partially, only on private land?
lockingblock
Botswana is fully open. Hunting can be done on private land and government concessions.
 
Any reports on the Dip and Pack situation in Bots? Still the one company, Debbie, monopolizing everything going out?
Hi buck wild
Yes Debbie does the dip and pack out of Maun. Did you have an issue with Debbie? She does our dip and pack, we have not had any issues with our hunters. She charges $100 per trophy
 
I’ve used Debbie on multiple occasions. She has done a great job for me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top