Blesbok Added Today

BMD

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
355
Reaction score
748
Media
139
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
7
65EE2BE2-92EF-4A3C-BFB8-F72337FCE632.jpeg
4B719959-4D5A-4370-A2B4-25A5C3EA5386.jpeg
B7B3E05A-28E3-425C-BEE7-13C408D81C4F.jpeg
84DC008B-A64D-490C-913A-00CA80B1245D.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You have a tall ladder to get up there. Looking good. Keep filling up the empty space.
 
Very impressive and congratulations.
 
Congrats, room looking good!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Nice display...not for the fear of heights dudes to hang these!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Got the scaffolding at Northern Tool on sale for about $300. I’m getting to old to do the ladder dance with a heavy shoulder mount.

2985CF39-D23A-4363-967F-3A5A8A0B6957.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
These two were bad as well. I may need a trip to northern
 
Try to to injure yourself. No accidents please. Going hunting has many obstacles and it’s easy to fall etc.
Don’t frighten us look after yourself and your widow-to-be![emoji15]
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD
Very nice space!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMD

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,210
Members
169,956
Latest member
amapmerigh1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top