Black bear/ Wolf hunt wanted

375-Luke

New member
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Hunted
South Africa , Zimbabwe
Hi there just wanted to find out if anyone knows a good outfitter that could possibly assist me for a Blackbeard/wolf hunt. I am travelling to the US over November from South Africa, and I wanted to find a trust worthy outfitter that could assist as it’s for my birthday. Or if anyone could give me an idea of what a hunt like that could cost ?
 
North Carolina may be a good choice for November. The northern bears start hibernating in November.
 
Email Mark Werner at bcguideoutfitters.com. He has some of the best bear and wolfs around. Your dates will be the real issues. He is in British Columbia, CA. (not california)
 
Email Mark Werner at bcguideoutfitters.com. He has some of the best bear and wolfs around. Your dates will be the real issues. He is in British Columbia, CA. (not california)

Have you hunted with him? I'm interested in a black bear hunt in the future so starting research.
 
Yes, I have hunted with him several times over the last 20 years. I sold hunts through SCI for/with him. He hunts mostly out of Prince George, but has several camps. Wolfs are over bait and he has one the highest success rates in the business. I have not sold hunts for him for the last 2 years so it is best to talk to him (Mark).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top