Big Game Hunting Australia - BIG COUNTRY SAFARIS AUSTRALIA

Welcome Alex - we look forward to your participation and input. The NT is special and like no other place on earth - can't wait to see more pics!!!
Thanks mate, I count it a real privilege to be able to guide here in the NT. Have a good week

Welcome aboard Alex, great to have you on this excellent forum.

For any members interested in hunting in Australia, look no further than Big Country Safaris. In my opinion they've well and truly earned the right to call themselves Australia's premier big game outfitter, although Alex is more humble than that.

I've been a happy client on two Big Country hunts now. Alex is a straight-shooter, a funny and personable guy who runs a tight ship. His concessions are super-remote and well equipped, it truly does not get any wilder. Game numbers and quality are excellent.

Here's a couple of photos from my hunts.

View attachment 596818View attachment 596819View attachment 596820
Thanks for the kind words Tim, it is always a pleasure having clients like yourself and Mark in our camps. I look forward to many more hunts together

Welcome Alex, I hunted Australia a couple of times in the 90's and certainly want to go back. I'm looking forward to more details and learning about your outfit.

JES
Evening Sir that would have been a real experience to hunt here in the 90's. We would love to see you back here and will be posting regularly on here

Regards Alex

Good to see you here finally mate.

Guys if you are interested in hunting Oz give Alex a call. He’s a great fella with great hunting to offer. Who knows, we might even meet up in camp on one of my trips with Alex (y) :D
Cheers mate we have had some great hunts together and many more to come. Camel this year!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!! I look forward to more postings!

Welcome! Can non-residents hunt kangaroos?
Evening Sir the short answer is no. There is ways with destruction and cull permits in certain states but it is a long process and not something any outfitter will deal with

Regards Alex

Welcome, Alex.........it will be nice to have some info on hunting in NT. The buffalo in the foto is a stunner. Hope this site works out well for your hunting operation...........FWB
Evening Bill, I hope you are well please message me your email address and I will get all the info through to you. Have a good week

Regards Alex

Great, just what I needed, another fantastic outfitter that has a great area with great animals that I’d love to hunt tempting me with adventure half way around the world. Too many great hunt opportunities and not enough time and money. Ugh!!! Welcome aboard the forum.

Great, just what I needed, another fantastic outfitter that has a great area with great animals that I’d love to hunt tempting me with adventure half way around the world. Too many great hunt opportunities and not enough time and money. Ugh!!! Welcome aboard the forum.
Haha thats a good problem to have isn't it? Im hearing you though there is so many great destinations to hunt and visit. Have a great week

Regards Alex

Welcome. The best way to kick things off on AH is to offer a smoking deal so a member can hunt and then come do a hunting report !! :A Banana:

Alex..............I drove my Jeep from Perth to Darwin many years ago......stopped in Geraldton, Carnarvon, Broome, and Hall's Creek on the way. Fab trip. Always wanted a reason to return.......good luck this season.........................FW Bill

Welcome. The best way to kick things off on AH is to offer a smoking deal so a member can hunt and then come do a hunting report !! :A Banana:
Here is one…..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErvinSew56

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double