tsalasafari.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
We at Tsala Safari are proud offer this amazing package where you will be able to experience two of South Africa's best export products.

This is ideal opportunity for a couple/s , friends or family to experience an authentic hunting experience but also to see more of our beautiful country

Hunting and Wine.

Hunting.

You will be able to experience 6 days/7 nights hunting on our 10 000 acres property at the foothills of the Waterberg Mountains in the Limpopo Province of South Africa.

All accommodation , meals , drinks and beverages will be included and you can add your own choice of animals from our price list.

Wine.

Spend 3 days/ 4 nights in the beautiful seaside town of Hermanus about 1 and half hour drive east of Cape Town in a private lodge.

Ons of Tsala Safari's family members will accompany you where you will be able to spend a day exploring Cape Town and surrounds , tour the wine farms in the region , shark cage diving and deep sea fishing.Hermanus is also known for best land based whale watching in the world (seasonal ).

All activities will be own choice to fit in with each groups individual needs.Each group will also have sole occupancy of the Hermanus accommodation.

Whats Included.

All accommodation , meals , drinks and beverages ( local beers and wine ) , transport from Johannesburg Int Airport to hunting area and back , transport from Cape Town Int Airport to Hermanus and back , transport while in Hermanus and to and from all activities , PH , Skinners , Trackers, Laundry services , transport of trophies to local taxidermy.

Whats not included while in SA.

Animals hunted , cost of activities , flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town and return , Taxidermy cost and Shipping of trophies ,other cost before or after safari or coastal trip.

On a side note - Our hunting property is a mere 2 hour drive from Johannesburg Int Airport cutting travel times to a minimum.

Cost.

1 Hunter and 1 Observer - $ 4000

2 hunters and 2 Observers - $ 6700

3 hunters and 3 Observers - $ 9400

Extra observers can be added.

Looking forward to hearing from you and showing you our beautiful country.

Regards

Rouan

IMG_5417.jpeg

IMG_5331.jpeg

IMG_5680.jpeg

PHOTO-2022-01-04-14-42-06.jpg

7E65FBC1-85F9-415C-98B6-52A6CE35DC28.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.