Been watching, pulled the trigger and joined

Welcome to AH. Lots of knowledge available here from experienced travelers. A warning though, enablers do exist!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa.
Good luck with your planning and upcoming trip.
Glad to have you on the forum
Best regards
Marius
 
Welcome.

Beware of the enablers on this website, and others of their ilk. They are likely to talk you into expensive rifles, Lord Derby Eland hunts, etc. ;)
 
Welcome! Who are you hunting with in Limpopo?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,037
Members
169,247
Latest member
JacobPumph
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top