Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
I would like to trade some of the older Barnes flat nosed solids for some of the newer round nosed if anyone is interested.

Dirtdart

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
My .404 feeds everything except these flat nosed solids depending on which side of the magazine the round comes from. My thinking was there may be a member out there that wanted to load up some of these for their .404 to see how they perform in their gun. If they don't run then you wouldn't be out much. I have quite a few of these and would prefer to trade for something that runs through my magazine. If you have another .422/423 diameter bullet that you are interested in trading please make an offer. Thanks!

DSC03223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PQVSabina

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

john corry wrote on Alexandro Faria's profile.
Hi,
I remembered you mentioned a dealer in Gauteng regarding a Rigby 350? May I ask who that is? I’m a collector of rigby rifles. Many thanks. John
I am alive and trying to find some hard-to-find reloading dies in .475 #2 (not Jeffreys)
Hi, I’m going on a Leopard & Lion hunt, I’m taking my 338 Blaser mag loaded with 225gr Nosler Accubond moving at 2850ft/s. Will the Nosler Accubond be an excellent bullet on this leopard & lion? Thanks
raamw wrote on MShort's profile.
I have an as new M70 right hand with standard wood of excellent graining and a winchester synthetic
Looking for a 358 Norma Mag.