Barella double rifles

juan pablo pozzi

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
231
Reaction score
286
Media
4
I just adquired a new double a Barella 500465 .I welcome any info about them even estimated price.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250522-WA0072.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0072.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-20250522-WA0064(1).jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0064(1).jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG-20250522-WA0065.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0065.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG-20250522-WA0066.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0066.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG-20250522-WA0058.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0058.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 103
Fine Prussian firearms maker from the 1860's through early thirties. They produced guns, Mauser actioned rifles, and combination guns. A double rifle would be fairly rare. It would be useful to know the chambering and the proof marks. Much of their production was in the BP era, though this looks like a later rifle and is likely nitro proofed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,318
Messages
1,572,847
Members
169,628
Latest member
MillaEscob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top