Barella double rifles

juan pablo pozzi

AH veteran
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
231
Reaction score
286
Media
4
I just adquired a new double a Barella 500465 .I welcome any info about them even estimated price.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250522-WA0072.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0072.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG-20250522-WA0064(1).jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0064(1).jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG-20250522-WA0065.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0065.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG-20250522-WA0066.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0066.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG-20250522-WA0058.jpg
    IMG-20250522-WA0058.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 102
Fine Prussian firearms maker from the 1860's through early thirties. They produced guns, Mauser actioned rifles, and combination guns. A double rifle would be fairly rare. It would be useful to know the chambering and the proof marks. Much of their production was in the BP era, though this looks like a later rifle and is likely nitro proofed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,668
Members
168,928
Latest member
ZandraFors
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top