Baboon on CITES

Call another customs brokerage and ask them about it (don't tell them what the other one said first.) Fauna & Flora (NYC-John). Then call the proprietor of Waldun's Tanning in SC (very familiar with all the Atlanta brokerages-he will tell you what's going on there!) If it's really just an extra $100 and a little time, no big deal, but if they're pulling your chain and want more (or in cahoots with their friends at the airport-wouldn't be the first time!) you'll know before you get involved.
 
If you’re asking me, Sir, Chicago. About 3.5 hours away. The gentleman handling my affairs has gotten back to me and says my crate can get shipped right to my door once cleared, if that’s what I prefer.
ok. i'm guessing it'll fly in there first stop in the US. If NYC or ATL I have suggested people to verify with
 
I have imported a couple and they were finished trophies, I used a Coppersmiths to clear them nothing special. Raw trophies have to be cleared by USDA taxidermist or tannery.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top