ATTENTION BOW HUNTERS!!!!!!

Bos en Dal SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
4
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1,689
Reaction score
2,371
Website
bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
89
Media
616
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
I am offering this great deal for all the bowhunters on AH

7400 acre bow hunting farm in the malaria free North west Province South Africa.

There are 19 hides on the property and walk and stalk is also possible

7 days with 5 full hunting day @ $2100 (1x1)
Observers $ 150 per day

Trophy price list

Blesbok $ 250
Impala $ 250
Warthog $200
Zebra $ 650
Blue wildebeest $600
Black wildebeest $850
Eland $1800
Waterbuck $1000
Bushbuck $900
Nyala $1900
Kudu $1900
Gemsbok/Oryx $850
Springbok $ 600
Mountain Reedbuck $650
Giraffe (Black bulls) $1500

I offer these greatly reduced trophy prices to the first 3 hunters that take up this offer. You can build your own package and swap around the trophies to suite your pocket.

some pics of the hides
IMG-20110717-00862.jpg
vlakte.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

Daily rates include :

Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle
Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
All soft drinks, beer and mineral water in moderation.
Daily laundry services.
Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.


Daily rates exclude:

International and domestic air travel.
Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
Accommodation, meals and beverages before or after the safari.
Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.

Hunting Area 3000ha Fenced
Outfitter - Myself
PH - Myself
 
19 Hides is certainly a property set up for bow hunting.

The first five species on that list must be in abundant numbers.
 
There sure are a lot of animals Brick, giraffes as well!! Also a nice herd of White rhino to be seen on the property.
Best Regards
 
Now this is a good deal. Day rates are high but game prices are low to unbelievably low. :thumb:
 
I agree, great hunt. Love the waterbuck price, I love hunting them!!!!
 
I agree, great hunt!

Thanks guys, hoped this would be a good deal in a hunters perspective. Just hope i can sell one or two. This area has plenty of animals. Will look to put up a trail cam or two. Maybe i can put up some pics during next week!

Best regards
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top