Argentina Scam

Charles Rosamilia

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
90
Reaction score
76
Location
Lock Haven, PA
Media
15
Hunting reports
Europe
1
Member of
Lightning Ridge Lodge, and Safari Club International
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa, Argentina,Mozambique, New Zealand, Spain and Namibia.
Last year I booked a hunt with Jorge Noya of Caza y Safaris in Argentina and sent him a $4,000 downpayment. Noya canceled my hunt due to issues he had with Argentina authorities and I was going to be in Argentina so I booked with another outfitter and had a great hunt.
I have continued to be in contact with Caza y Safaris requesting and then demanding a refund of my downpayment. At first I received promises of a refund and now I'm being ghosted by this outfitter.
Be aware this firm was basically stolen my $4,000 and has refused to repay. He talked about his long, proud tradition of organizing hunts in Argentina and has become a liar, a cheat and a theft all for $4,000.
 
If you ever get to speak to Jorge, ask him if he’s still trying to send me my buffalo skull from my 2016 hunt!
 
Is Jorge a member of SCI?
 

Copilot Search Branding


Like
Dislike

Based on available public information, there is no evidence that Jorge Néstor Noya is a member of Safari Club International (SCI).

Investigations into his alleged involvement in an international illegal wildlife hunting network indicate that he attracted foreign clients at hunting conventions, including Expo Cinegética in Spain and events organized by SCI EL PAÍS English. This suggests he was present at SCI-related gatherings, but attendance at such events does not equate to membership in the organization.

SCI is a private, invitation-only hunting and conservation club, and public records or official statements do not confirm Noya’s membership. The only link between him and SCI is his participation in events where he met and recruited clients, such as the Spanish hunter Luis Villalba Ruiz EL PAÍS English.

In summary, while Noya has been associated with SCI’s event circuit, he is not known to be a formal member of the organization. InSight Crime
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,188
Members
169,721
Latest member
descselfgare1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top