Argentina: Cazapampa

Kteel

New member
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
I’m looking into a hunt with Cazapampa and was seeking information on how the outfitter is, their lodge and food, animals observed and harvested, and general observations. Also has the trophy import problem been solved that occurred last year. Thanks
 
First evening stag, second morning blackbuck, third evening old buffalo, fourth afternoon axis.
thumbnail_IMG_2541.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2562.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2492.jpg


thumbnail_IMG_2479.jpg



The trophies have not shipped as this was May of 2024. I expect them stateside early March. No issues with export so far. Absolutely professional staff and facilities were great. I believe he is building a new lodge, but not sure if it's finished yet. High marks for a recommendation and you can p. m. me for more.
 
Is this a free range or fenced stag hunt?
 
My hunt was all free range. They do have a high fence area that I drove by. Of course priced by the inch. The ranch is a working cattle ranch, if I remember correctly around 90k acres. Plenty of game to look over, I wanted to shoot the first blackbuck I saw. The guides were smart enough to encourage me to wait for a better one.
Rick and Vicky are the contacts, good people.
 
As of July 2025, the trophy problem HAS NOT been resolved! Two of the hunters that I shared camp with are also struggling to get their animals sent to the States. I’ve been blessed to have hunted all over the world and I’ve never had problems as this- even in Central Africa! The once instantaneously responsive Rick and Vicky are now ghosts and the clowns at the broker (Alfredo Perez Company) have confused me with someone else and keep referencing trophies from another outfitter. The property, animals, and staff at Cazapampa were awesome. I was so impressed that I had intended to return and bring my wife. The abysmal treatment I received after the hunt has soured me; I do not recommend Cazapampa. One and done.
 
As of July 2025, the trophy problem HAS NOT been resolved! Two of the hunters that I shared camp with are also struggling to get their animals sent to the States. I’ve been blessed to have hunted all over the world and I’ve never had problems as this- even in Central Africa! The once instantaneously responsive Rick and Vicky are now ghosts and the clowns at the broker (Alfredo Perez Company) have confused me with someone else and keep referencing trophies from another outfitter. The property, animals, and staff at Cazapampa were awesome. I was so impressed that I had intended to return and bring my wife. The abysmal treatment I received after the hunt has soured me; I do not recommend Cazapampa. One and done.
Sorry to hear that you are having troubles. I have had regular contact with Rick and Vicky and Alfredo Perez. My trophies arrived stateside last month. P.M. me if you would like me to contact them on your behalf and ask what's going on. New members with one post berating an outfitter always brings suspicion. Help clear this up.
 
Thank you for replying. My intent is not to simply “talk trash” but to honestly bring to light really poor customer service. There is actually allot more to the story but I am remaining purposefully vague as I would like to remain anonymous at this juncture. Again, I am a very experienced international hunter and the sudden cessation of communication after my check was cashed is disconcerting. Romina at Alfredo Perez contacted me in a couple weeks ago (I didn’t see it) and I responded last Wednesday seeking clarification of what the next steps are. I may take you up on your generous offer should I not hear back from her as I’m anxious to get this process started.

My gratitude,

E
 
My intent is not to simply “talk trash” but to honestly bring to light really poor customer service. There is actually allot more to the story but I am remaining purposefully vague as I would like to remain anonymous at this juncture.
I also know multitudes of customers can receive stellar service while one doesn't and it doesn't mean your claims are unfounded. Most people on this site would feel it is poor form to come post and simply give part of a story and intentionally leave out important details when giving a poor customer service rating. You may of course choose to remain anonymous but it leaves your rating suspect. I wouldn't want any of my customers to come to a social media site and leave out details while being upset. I wish the best for you and your friends to get trophies shipped back to your home. Please keep us informed as the process evolves.
 
Just curious with all the problems I hear about getting trophies back from Argentina. It's just a good picture and taking management animals. Maybe a good idea? I'm going down in November. La pampa area
 
I hunted Argentina last year (March 2025) and received my trophies May 2026. More $ than I'd planned and a few hiccups but got them and they are at the taxidermist as I type this.
 
My trophies from last May are supposed to be packed and ready to go. They are just waiting on the export certificates. Been waiting about 3 months for them, I quess they take a while to get.
 
I hunted with them in 2022 (post covid). Had a great time, got a MONSTER free range stag (again, post covid so no one had been there for 2 years) and a really good management stag. The place is laid out like a motel for the rooms. All are very nice. The main room has one area full of beautiful mounts from all over the world, then a long table for eating and another lounge area. The hunting areas are like large cattle tracks. Low fences for cattle and lots of brush & scrub bush. Rick & Vicky were great, they even helped set up a day tour of BA after the hunt. No issues with Alfred Perez (spelling?) for dip and pack. But post covid there were delays.

Here are some photos. 100% would do again to go after other animals this time.

IMG_7746.jpeg
IMG_7747.jpeg
IMG_7748.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,022
Members
169,884
Latest member
PamalaHust
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top