Another Texas sized boar mount

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,644
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Just finished this fella up. I’ll post more pics later
BC6049D0-5B3D-4422-B142-47B162930D89.jpeg
C2500CB0-7126-4DA5-A6B3-D37B7B45D5E7.jpeg
B9C3968D-AC85-486B-BE51-FEC56F4B2E9B.jpeg
AAC9835D-C9BF-40D4-AC20-F64F873428D3.jpeg
320EA992-153C-4ABE-9196-2C4524D40B3A.jpeg
 
Nicely done, Erik !
 
Damn my friend looks great.
 
Oh ya! Guys stay tuned....... ( Erik is starting on my safari)!
 
Gizmo did this pig come off your place?
 
Darn I was hoping it had.....but I bet you got some near as big
 
Darn I was hoping it had.....but I bet you got some near as big
Charlie that is an average sized pig. We have tons that size and bigger.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,874
Members
169,189
Latest member
TonyKwok5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top