Another Rhino Horn Bonfire

Aaron N

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
3,037
Reaction score
5,069
Location
Alberta, Canada
Media
7
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/rhin...fiscated+them+burned+them/12184323/story.html

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 8.53.30 AM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There has to be a better way to fight the poaching. Oh legalized trade!
 
Another display of total ignorance of economics 101. Idiots! May as well burn a pile of money or a pile of guns (wait, they did that too!), or a pile of Jaguars to make people stop speeding. This is what happens when "feel good" gestures overtake common sense.
 
"Can't fix STUPID"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,900
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top