Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
Hunted
South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA, WY)
Angry birds.......African style

Attachments

• angry birds.jpg
    angry birds.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 144
Had an ostrich kick out the lights and mirrors on a cruiser a few years back. Took to using a cattle prod to keep it away. There was a trainee on the farm that was a bitch. She didn't follow directions and walked away from the cruiser, the ostrich put her under a bush. We left her there for a few hours. Her attitude was no better afterwards.

Thats why the continent has brought us so many olympic goldmedalists...:sheep::biggrin2:

Had an ostrich kick out the lights and mirrors on a cruiser a few years back. Took to using a cattle prod to keep it away. There was a trainee on the farm that was a bitch. She didn't follow directions and walked away from the cruiser, the ostrich put her under a bush. We left her there for a few hours. Her attitude was no better afterwards.

Used the prod on the wrong target! :)

I was at Cape Point park and a bus load of tourists came up and were crowding the Ostriches and I was waiting for a shot like this. Unfortunately it never presented it self while I was there. Darn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonteDacey

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.