Ancillary non-hunting ideas safari first timers should think about?

I take pics and videos while hunting. Then I also allow a day or 3 for just sightseeing and when possible photography. Museums and other places don't always, or only allow limited, photographing/photography.

For non hunters and hunters who want to explore Africa, or any country or continent, there are many ways to spend your time "sightseeing": ie wine countries, animals,flora and fauna, train ventures, driving cross country, parks, towns/villages/cities with historical interest.

Personally, I'm a history buff, so I look for things, events, etc that relate to my personal interest, ask my PH about locating such things and make a plan with their help and advice. After all my priority is the hunting adventure because my priority there is to hunt exotic non North America animals.

Respectful non hunters -hunter mutual relationships are ok with me, and most likely with most hunters, it's the other assholes that cause the problems and are The problem!! when it comes to hunting and anti hunting!!. that things are or become a problem.

No matter what Your interest are that all of your adventures are positive.

Looks like inaturalist has a lot in Africa. I am not super efficient with the website anymore, but have been combing through it to see if that plant has been identified already... I am very curios myself!
The hunt is on!

Ask your PH on both these, but I really enjoy bringing my own trail cameras to set up at waterholes and fishing could be an option for you in Mozambique.

+1

A leopard hunter came into camp the last three days of my hunt and seeing the trail cam pics of honey badgers, brown hyenas and leopards was very cool. I thought about it briefly before my trip but never bought any. Next trip I will take two or three.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaquelFrym

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !