Ammo clean out 2

Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
4,292
Reaction score
15,300
Location
Texas
Media
281
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana, South Africa,
Remaining ammo I will not need or plan on buying another rifle to shoot it in.

1 Barnes 416 Rigby 400gr Banded Solid RN. $130

1 Hornady 375 HH 270gr SP. $85

12 Barnes 35 Whelen 180gr TTSX. $45/bx

1 Barnes 338 win mag 210gr TTSX $60

Prices include shipping

This is last of what I have culled thru at this time.

IMG_9529.jpg
 
Mark,

I'll take the 338 Win Math Ammo. Can I pick it up and save the shipping charge?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,532
Members
169,753
Latest member
ShielaErsk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top