Alliant RL 26

JPmbogo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
601
Reaction score
936
Location
Washington Coast
Media
6
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
Hunted
South Africa, Montana, Alaska
Anyone have knowledge or idea(s) on why RL26 seems currently unavailable, at least from the usual sources like Midway?
 
My understanding is federal cornered the market on RL 26 when hornady introduced the 7 PRC. It’s one of the few powders that actually give advertised performance. I haven’t seen any for sale in over a year.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,687
Members
168,959
Latest member
LeilaniCab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top