Air Eithad Experiences

Moody808

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
215
Wondering if anyone can shed some light on what it's like flying with firearms on Air Eithad. Also, they seem to have an offer where you get a free 2 night stop over in Abu Dhabi including hotels with a business class ticket. Would traveling with firearms mean the stay over isn't possible? Just trying to get some general feedback before reaching out to travel agents and airlines, thanks!
 
Flew with them without firearms, airline service, so-so, Abu Dhabi Airport, a huge uncomfortable mess, security, arrogant PIA.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,409
Messages
1,575,311
Members
170,241
Latest member
tideroomsso1983
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top