AH Member Published In Sporting Classics

npm352

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
624
Reaction score
1,289
Media
36
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
This issue if Sporting Classics just dropped. It has a feature I wrote on a tuskless hunt with @Martin Pieters Safaris

They have some good content and am always happy to be in their mag.

20200430_175452.jpg
20200511_191807.jpg
20200511_191804.jpg
 
Fine article in one of my favorite mags.......grats......FWB
 
Congrats!
 
Read that this weekend. Wonderful article. Congrats!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,026
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top