AH Happy Hour - Oct 17

If any of you made it and/or are still there, Bob just called me and let me know he's arrived.

Hes in a green sleeveless shirt with his wonderful bride, and they plan to be there for about an hour for food beforw hitting the road. Go find him and say hello!
Great to hear they've made it to the States:)
 
Oh shit, I thought it was tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I apologize, Bob.
Blast it, how could I be so stupid as to lose track of days.
There's no way I can get there in time.
Feel like throwing up
 
Last edited:
Would have loved to attend, but we’re headed to Arkansas as soon as we finish the work day… it’s “parents weekend” at the university, so we’re spending it with our youngest (and 400 of her best friends at the sorority house lol).,

I have a feeling it’s going to be a loud and chaotic weekend lol..
Gig ‘Em!
 
Gig ‘Em!
lol.. I think the pigs have a snowballs chance in hell of beating A&M this year… they genuinely suck this season… (don’t let my daughter hear me say that though!)…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,504
Members
169,751
Latest member
RickieCayt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top