Africa's Grandest Game

RLubin

AH member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Deals & offers
1
Media
49
Articles
9
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, IPHA, APHA.
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Cameroon, Gabon & Sudan
Africa's Grandest Game
by Craig Boddington

View the entire story by clicking on the following link: africa-grandest-game.pdf

watermark.php

Africa's Grandest Game by Craig Boddington

View the entire story by clicking on the following link: africa-grandest-game.pdf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,107
Members
169,902
Latest member
surcontcetin1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top