African Hunting Show

Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI
African Hunting Show

The publishers of of Africa’s finest hunting magazine, the African Hunting Gazette, are proud to bring you these exclusive all Africa Hunting Shows.

If you love Africa or dream of hunting there one day, take note: North America has a new show dedicated just to African hunting opportunities. The African Hunting Show takes place in both Toronto and Atlanta and is hosted by the team from the African Hunting Gazette magazine.

The show first exhibited in Toronto in 2009 and in 2011 will launch its first show on US soil in Atlanta, Georgia. This first ever all African Hunting Show is devoted solely to African hunting, providing a platform to meet quality outfitters and professional hunters from across the continent face-to-face.

An event that showcases everything about hunting in Africa, including truly hunting-related products and services – No trinket and T-shirt vendors allowed!

The cost for visitors to attend the event in Atlanta is $40 and in Toronto $25 for both days. For $60 you also get a year’s subscription to the African Hunting Gazette. All attendees will also receive a copy of The African Hunting Directory, an annual overview of hunting in Africa with information on each country, game available, and rules and regulations.

The Atlanta event takes place January 15-16, 2011, at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead. The Toronto event takes place January 21–22, 2011, at Delta Meadowvale Resort & Conference Centre in Mississauga.

Click here to visit The African Hunting Show website for details on either show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! I plan to be there and look forward to meeting a lot of nice people.

i attended the show last year in toronto. it was great. i met i ton of great outfitters and booked for next year.

I am going to the atlanta show. Cant hardly wait.

Just a few days to go to the 2011 AHG show in Toronto,
I'll be exibiting to for the third year in a row now,
looking forward to meeting you there again,
come along and take a look at the Namibian hunting safaris on offer this year!
I'm in Canada already, Smith Falls and i can tell you,
its FREEZING cold, really unususal for an average sun-loving african PH.
See you there!
Greetings
Thorsten

i attended the show last year. it was a great show. i met thorsten and was very impressed with his fair chase outfitting business.

went to the show today in toronto it was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross