Africa - Robert Ruark

Beaufort

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 14, 2022
Messages
133
Reaction score
362
Media
4
IMG_3016.jpeg


These are previously uncollected works of Robert Ruark, edited by Michael Mcintosh. Ruark's tales of African hunting not only explore the animals and their habits, but also why people hunt dangerous game.

Used copies of this book sell on Amazon for as much as $75, but I am missing the dust jacket, so $45. Otherwise the book is in great condition. The price includes shipping within the US. I prefer a check or money order but will consider Zelle.
 
I will take this - Zelle please!
 
Hey Whit, let me get Zelle set up and then I'll reach out to you with the details. Thanks!
 
This book has been sold pending receipt of payment. Thanks to those who expressed interest!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,878
Members
169,190
Latest member
LeandraWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top