A question for everyone

tigris115

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
890
Reaction score
654
Articles
1
So for my Writing class this semester, the teacher asked us to do an opinion piece. Thus I did it on how people should stop flipping out over people who go on safari in Africa and how hunting deserves a hell of a lot more credit as a tool in conservation than it currently gets. It's gotten quite warm reception with my teacher giving it an A, and my tutor who worked with me since high-school (who wasn't keen on hunting) calling it "the best paper he'd ever seen me write." Now I'm wondering if everyone here would like to read it.
 
post it up I would like to see it and show my son
 
What are you waiting for??? Post it already(y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top