A new break action single

Would you purchase a high quality break action single shot with interchangeable barrels?

  • Yes, if it were made by a company known for Quality like ParkWest Arms.

    Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Yes, but cost with a single barrel shouldn't be over 1k.

    Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Sure, but skip the shotgun barrels, I already have shotguns.

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Nope. Only shoots one bullit? Got no need for that.

    Votes: 6 12.8%

  • Total voters
    47
I like single shots. Never been crazy about interchangeably barrels
I ended up buying multiple tc instead of just buying a barrel
But I don’t travel much.
 
@skydiver386: As you are probably aware, TC is coming back. I had everything TC years ago and then just went another path. Now, I am back. I bought a TC Contender SS rifle in 223 a few years ago at Cabela's that was just too cheap to pass up and it shoots sub MOA with every load I have tried. Then I picked up an Encore rifle with a 45-70 from a good buddy and it shoots all my loads into one gaping hole at 100yds. Now I have a 44 rifle barrel for the Contender, and 360 Buckhammer (Wilson) and 7x57 (SSK) barrels for the Encore. I forgot about how much accuracy and value you get in these "made in USA" products and the custom barrel makers. I have 2 new TC barrels on order from Haus of Arms when they become available. By the way, Haus of Arms is a great family to deal with.

I would give Greg Ritz a shout and discuss bringing back the TCR line without the faults the last ones had. I would buy one. Greg is a hunter and really wants to put TC back as a household name in the US market.

Safe shooting
 
But a nice 303 Brit would be nice
Yes, yes they are...

Rigby 303 1.jpg



Rigby 303 3.jpg
 
@skydiver386: As you are probably aware, TC is coming back. I had everything TC years ago and then just went another path. Now, I am back. I bought a TC Contender SS rifle in 223 a few years ago at Cabela's that was just too cheap to pass up and it shoots sub MOA with every load I have tried. Then I picked up an Encore rifle with a 45-70 from a good buddy and it shoots all my loads into one gaping hole at 100yds. Now I have a 44 rifle barrel for the Contender, and 360 Buckhammer (Wilson) and 7x57 (SSK) barrels for the Encore. I forgot about how much accuracy and value you get in these "made in USA" products and the custom barrel makers. I have 2 new TC barrels on order from Haus of Arms when they become available. By the way, Haus of Arms is a great family to deal with.

I would give Greg Ritz a shout and discuss bringing back the TCR line without the faults the last ones had. I would buy one. Greg is a hunter and really wants to put TC back as a household name in the US market.

Safe shooting
That's the best idea on this entire thread. (y)
 
I totally agree with you! Im one of those people that if it were perfect and beautiful I would be afraid to take it out of the safe:)
 
@DaBill never be afraid to take a nice rifle out to hunt. the scrapes and dents are something you will always remember and the make more sandpaper and finish if you must have it perfect.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top