A few questions regarding Andrew Baldrey (Royal Kafue Safaris)

For a bit yesterday, I thought AH had a new political forum while reading this thread. :LOL:

Glad I don't have to try to keep up to date on another one.;)

Seems like drama is always just around the corner whenever certain members make a post…

So I found the thread and everything that was said. Andrew didn't seem to be bothered, although maybe it's that language barrier thing rearing its ugly head again. The last comment from another user just reeked of paranoia, with him theorizing that I'm trying to prevent future clients from hunting with Andrew. Honestly, guys, reading comprehension is so damn important. You can interpret a comment in a million ways and mine was unfortunately interpreted in the worst way possible. I'm honestly still a little shocked that this got as ugly as it did.

But to turn the attention away from me, I genuinely hope Andrew, his family, and the community which holds him in such high regard will win the court battle against those disgusting individuals who gave them hell the past couple of years. One of the pieces of information that shocked me the most was how Andrew's three favourite 'camp elephants' had been slaughtered during the interim period.

THIS is the kind of shit that keeps holding Africa back from progress. It's not the Africans destroying themselves like so often portrayed in Western media, it's a few humanoid cockroaches who are hell-bent on lining their pockets which keeps holding this beautiful continent back in the long run.

As an avowed Patrick McManus fanboy, I prefer the terms "curmudgeon" and "curmudgeonly" myself. And while I've never been called pompous my daughters call me grumpy, so there is that. But I digress... Brickburn says back to the topic. For myself, I plan to look up Mr. Baldrey's artwork today; I'm not familiar with it, but a lot of folks have commented on his talent.
Rancid Crabtree is one of my great literary heroes :D Beers:

https://www.africahunting.com/help/posting/

https://www.africahunting.com/help/terms/

Linking issues are now often dealt with by software. Like the name of the forum being referenced. **NOT**PERMITTED** vs AR. I can't even beat the software.

They are simple rules, easily found.
If you don't agree with the rules and posting guidelines...... Make another choice.
I get it!! Just surprised by the "bot" response. Quite funny. I'll take your advice and "make anther choice" It will be the same one I made 8 years ago after my hunt report was edited without my permission.

Cheers
Jim

The "Bot" response is funny and in context and timing hilarious. Thanks Jim. Your contribution is welcome.

andrew is a top notch guy. the introduction was more like a witch hunt but again certainly a language barreer from the op.

when i ilived and worked in car we had as well those kind of accusations, people trying to steal what was done by others will never stop whatever the continent you are on ...

I have never hunted with Andrew or been to the Royal Kafue, but know people I Trust very much who have and would hunt with him in a heartbeat. What he has done with his area is amazing and he does it with the community for mutual benefit. Hopefully some day I can join for a hunt. A gentleman who have fought very hard to do something that is a great conservation success and I hope more would do the same:)

As an avowed Patrick McManus fanboy, I prefer the terms "curmudgeon" and "curmudgeonly" myself. And while I've never been called pompous my daughters call me grumpy, so there is that. But I digress... Brickburn says back to the topic. For myself, I plan to look up Mr. Baldrey's artwork today; I'm not familiar with it, but a lot of folks have commented on his talent.

I once was kicked out of the school library for reading Patrick McManus. How are you supposed to read about the exploits of Rancid Crabtree without laughing out loud?

@WAB ... I have been fortunate to, over the course of my adult years, have stories published in maybe a half dozen magazine; writing is a creative outlet/hobby. One of my unresolved bucket list items is to have an outdoor humor piece published. Patrick McManus remains my inspiration. Someday...

The very first McManus article I ever read was out of an Outdoor Life my dad left in the bathroom. I was 14. I literally almost fell off the toilet I was laughing so hard. Yes sir, it is impossible to read about Rancid, and other characters, without laughing out loud, if you have any sort of sense of humor at all.

I can't even beat the software.

For the technically challenged or just developmentally challenged or plain dim:
I have zero interest in the developer role, thus I do not have access.

What is hierarchical access control?

Hierarchical access control policies, in which users and objects are associated with nodes in a hierarchy, can be enforced using cryptographic mechanisms. Protected data is encrypted and authorized users are given the appropriate keys.

Types of access control systems
  • Discretionary access control (DAC) A discretionary access control system, on the other hand, puts a little more control back into leadership's hands. ...
  • Rule-based access control. ...
  • Identity-based access control.
  • Discretionary access control (DAC) Mandatory access control (MAC) Role-based access control (RBAC) Rule-based access control (RuBAC)
Please do educate yourself further, if you are bored and have nothing better to do. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.