9.3x62 dies

yamoon

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 11, 2022
Messages
407
Reaction score
1,668
Location
Junction City, Ks
Member of
NRA Life, ASSRA, GGCA
Set of 9.3x62 reloading dies for sale on ASSRA forum for $25 plus shipping. Information only, they are not mine.
Mike
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,054
Members
170,217
Latest member
diasepozwell1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top