7mm Mag help

1/2" for a "disposable" rifle is pretty good in my book, three shots is kinda small for testing though. Powder has been tough here for a while also but seems to be loosening up. Those corelocts a pretty decent bullets also.

Oh well it is what it is............... Those frangible bullets have made one shot DRT kills on WT Deer, Pronghorn, Axis Deer, Mule Deer, Feral hogs, Aoudad, Impala, Bushbuck, Warthog, Nyala, Kudu, Wildebeest, Oryx, Zebra, Sable and Leopard. From 30 yards to over 600yds. I haven't noticed any lead to pick out of my teeth but I do have one funny looking kid.....

Best of luck with whatever you end up with though!

1/2" for a "disposable" rifle is pretty good in my book, three shots is kinda small for testing though. Powder has been tough here for a while also but seems to be loosening up. Those corelocts a pretty decent bullets also.

Oh well it is what it is............... Those frangible bullets have made one shot DRT kills on WT Deer, Pronghorn, Axis Deer, Mule Deer, Feral hogs, Aoudad, Impala, Bushbuck, Warthog, Nyala, Kudu, Wildebeest, Oryx, Zebra, Sable and Leopard. From 30 yards to over 600yds. I haven't noticed any lead to pick out of my teeth but I do have one funny looking kid.....

Best of luck with whatever you end up with though!
The 7mm has a hunting weight barrel and it gets steamy after 3 shots hence the 3 shot group

back from the range and IMR7828 65gr 2809fps extreme spread 38. still no pressure signs. book max 64. I think that I will stick with the supreme 780 at 66.2 gr at 2911fps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois