7mm Mag help

1/2" for a "disposable" rifle is pretty good in my book, three shots is kinda small for testing though. Powder has been tough here for a while also but seems to be loosening up. Those corelocts a pretty decent bullets also.

Oh well it is what it is............... Those frangible bullets have made one shot DRT kills on WT Deer, Pronghorn, Axis Deer, Mule Deer, Feral hogs, Aoudad, Impala, Bushbuck, Warthog, Nyala, Kudu, Wildebeest, Oryx, Zebra, Sable and Leopard. From 30 yards to over 600yds. I haven't noticed any lead to pick out of my teeth but I do have one funny looking kid.....

Best of luck with whatever you end up with though!
 
1/2" for a "disposable" rifle is pretty good in my book, three shots is kinda small for testing though. Powder has been tough here for a while also but seems to be loosening up. Those corelocts a pretty decent bullets also.

Oh well it is what it is............... Those frangible bullets have made one shot DRT kills on WT Deer, Pronghorn, Axis Deer, Mule Deer, Feral hogs, Aoudad, Impala, Bushbuck, Warthog, Nyala, Kudu, Wildebeest, Oryx, Zebra, Sable and Leopard. From 30 yards to over 600yds. I haven't noticed any lead to pick out of my teeth but I do have one funny looking kid.....

Best of luck with whatever you end up with though!
The 7mm has a hunting weight barrel and it gets steamy after 3 shots hence the 3 shot group
 
back from the range and IMR7828 65gr 2809fps extreme spread 38. still no pressure signs. book max 64. I think that I will stick with the supreme 780 at 66.2 gr at 2911fps
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,341
Messages
1,573,349
Members
169,739
Latest member
TrishaSpen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top