7day chamios and thar nz for $2700aud

unique adventures

New member
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
3
Member of
ada
Hunted
austarlia ,new zealand and argentina
hey everyone just adding some photos of nz for you to look at from previous hunt all details on hunt are available from me @ hay300684@live.com or ring 0403724744
check us out on our website or on facebook unique adventures pty ltd
cheers come see australia and new zealand you won't be dissapointed!
cheers hayden potts

P1010178.jpgP1010098.jpgP1010154.jpg
 
whats with the spiderman on the ice cliff photo? :loco:

They make you go get em yourself if you dont anchor them with the first shot!
 
it was ice climbing before the guys which we can arrange and adrenlaine package for those who are keen!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,652
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top