600 nitro brass

tackleberry4

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 10, 2023
Messages
69
Reaction score
50
Hey guys, is any one holding some 600 nitro brass they might want to part with? I have a set of reamers and gauges and want to build a rifle but won't unless I can get some brass. Thanks
 
Hey guys. Changed up.my build and no longer need the brass but thank you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,852
Members
169,035
Latest member
PauletteGl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top