500NE Dummy Rounds

NJC

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
86
Reaction score
181
Media
1
Does anyone know who makes something similar to this product but in 500NE?

I would like to be able to use them for loading drills and the occasional dry fire practice.

0E538483-DFB6-44F0-B3DF-1B5DA37E4D89.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the Beretta store has 500NE snap caps.
FN
 
Glue a pencil eraser in the primer pocket of an empty case and make your own.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You may be able to find those A zooms in your caliber on Ebay.

I did that for my 458 lott, and better yet it was their 2nds, so I got functionally perfect snap caps in 458 lott for $2 a set, yes, $2 for two.

Bought 8 total and use them in my CZ 458 lott to practice and function test, they run through it perfectly.
 
If you would be interested in any ammo for that beast, I have 2 boxes of Hornady Dangerous Game 570s, 1 soft, 1 solid, $200 shipped. Fresh ammo, just sold my .500 double.
 
I use 470 nitro a zoom for my 500NE, they work perfectly
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,740
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top