500/416

PaulT

AH elite
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1,776
Deals & offers
8
Media
161
Articles
5
Member of
S.C.I. International. Rowland Ward. Sporting shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association.
Hunted
Aus. N.Z & Zim.
Hey You'll,

looking for some loads for the 500/416 with R22 for a friend of mine.
I "think" he's wanting to load Woodleighs.

Will be in a Kreighoff double (not my rifle).

Thanks in advance.
 
Sorry don’t have r22 data but straight from woodleigh I have:

H4831sc 97 gr. 2275 FPS for 400grain hydro bullet or fmj

Vihtavouri n160 89.5gr 2245fps for hydro or fmj

H1000 108 gr 2330fps 410grain soft

Hope this helps
 
If you email woodleigh directly and tell them you are looking for r22 they are very responsive.
 
Thank you MMAL for your assistance.

Much appreciated.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,638
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top