Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We are going to be bringing you gents some hard to beat deals this month. If you haven't picked up a case of 308 Win loaded with 180gr A-Frames you still have time. In the meantime, check this out (no coupon code needed):

Norma 416 Rem Mag - loaded with 450gr Woodleigh FMJ - $49.95 per box

Norma 450 Rigby - loaded with 550gr Woodleigh FMJ - $59.90 per box

Norma 500/416 - loaded with 410gr Woodleigh SN - $49.95 per box

also...

Norma 30-378 Weatherby Mag loaded with 165gr Oryx bullets - entire case of 200 rounds - $449.75 w/ free shipping.

lastly,

we now have new Norma 458 Win Mag brass in stock - $99.95 / 50 ct

DG 50percentoff.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen and ladies,

This is the real deal from Ravin Rocks!
Buy when its available and cheap, as this is.
If not, don't cry because you didn't stock up!

I bought mine... :)

The 450 Rigby and 500/416 is a REAL bargain. As in, pull the bullets, dump the powder, reuse brass and bullets and you're still miles ahead. Thanks @RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION for offering these deals to AH members.

I thought the Veterans Day discount was a great deal. Just bought 4 boxes of the 450 Rigby. Thank you for posting the offer.

I'd almost want to buy a rifle in one of these calibers, just to take advantage of this deal.

I thought the Veterans Day discount was a great deal. Just bought 4 boxes of the 450 Rigby. Thank you for posting the offer.

Thanks for the order!

Any .375 H & H deals?

Sorry not at the moment. I will be bringing the community some more stuff later this week as I get through inventory.

Hornady 470 Nitro DGX? I think they recently made a run ammo for the 470.

Does Santa Claus have any 404J?

Hornady 470 Nitro DGX? I think they recently made a run ammo for the 470.

No. We don’t have any but I believe you’re correct. I did see it available last month.

Wasn’t fast enough on the .500/.416.

You did beat me out of $250.00 for that .308 deal earlier this week though. Lol.

Wasn’t fast enough on the .500/.416.

You did beat me out of $250.00 for that .308 deal earlier this week though. Lol.
We'll find something else to temp you. I've already started running deals on some of the stuff on the website. Sales on brass (9.3x74r, 7x61 Super, big sales on Weatherby calibers as well).

Nice offers! We are hitting all around it...416...Rigbys...but no 416 Rigby yet! I've got my eye on this. :)

Bought 2 boxes of the .450 Rigby last night. If I had any money left over after Christmas shopping for everyone else, I'd have bought more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatishaEpa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt