4x4 Zimmer frame

bowjijohn

AH fanatic
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
880
Reaction score
3,532
Media
3
Articles
1
Been diagnosed with osteo arthritis in hips

My hunting solution?

hunting Zimmer frame !

J

IMG_0905.jpeg
IMG_0907.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That was my brother's solution as well, before he passed away. He had two quads set up. One was a back up. I couldn't believe the price of his injections! He just timed his hunts between refills.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,896
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top