476 Westley Richards dies, cases and bullets. Questions

Polo Carranza

Reaction score
Hello, I'm about to buy a Westley Richards double in 476 W&R with some new AND old Kynoch ammo but I have some questions...
1- DIES: I don't have a set of dies for this cartridge and the manufacturer has a lead time of 24 months!! So, if anyone knows where to buy an in stock set of dies or anyone has a set and wants to part with it, I'll appreciate the information.
2- CASES: Where to find some...? Can they be made from 470 Nitro cases? The 470 Nitro case rim is thinner so, I don't know if it'll headspace correctly with those.
3-BULLETS: Would .474 Hornady or .475 Speer bullets work for this caliber? Just to shoot it for fun, as I have the Kynochs for serious use.

Thank you all in advance for any info on this subjects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakuli375

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek