460 Weatherby Dangerous Game Rifle Deal

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I will attach the original link to this rifle and all the stuff that goes with it. There was a lot of replies and I wanted to bump it up with a fresh listing because I have found another rifle I want and I want to get it sold.
$2500 OBO for the whole package. Message me and we can work out a deal.for some or all of it.

Maybe I’m missing something, but that sure seems like a very good deal. I’m not real knowledgeable on many of the rifles and calibers so common on this site, but if I weren’t in the midst of some changes in life I would likely be considering this.
It sure looks nice! Good luck! (Or maybe not and it will still be available when the timing is better for me. :p)

I'll ship it. All you need is a copy of the FFL you want the rifle sent to. I can ship all the brass dies and extra parts directly to you.

Last edited:
Congrats! You had me super interested as it seemed to be a great offer, but I don’t think I’m anywhere near being ready for that kind of recoil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you