Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
I found some yesterday on Powder Valley and today ammoseek alerted me to three other places that were now in stock, which is the first I've found available since this whole component shortage started. So of you have been looking for Lott brass here is your chance.

I also found some 3006 brass (Lapua) yesterday as well although it's gone now. So maybe things are looking up slighy overall? Who knows though, and who knows what impact Ukraine may have on brass in the future?

Powder valley looks to be out of stock already. I just ordered Lott from Grafs w some other stuff.. hoping qty. 100 brass will be enough! I’ve not reloaded yet but have started to pick up components. Slowly. Thanks for the info on this!

Q. While I do have probably about 100 manufactured rounds of Lott and Win Mag in their boxes, and maybe qty. 20 brass once-fired, what do you big bore guys consider is a fair qty of Lott brass to buy outright? 100? 200?

Q. While I do have probably about 100 manufactured rounds of Lott and Win Mag in their boxes, and maybe qty. 20 brass once-fired, what do you big bore guys consider is a fair qty of Lott brass to buy outright? 100? 200?

It all depends on you and how much you shoot. I bought 100 to load up with aframes and a few solids. With only hunting in mind it will be a long time before I shoot through those, if ever. And I'm just talking the first firing. Heck as I'm thinking about it probably more will be left with a PH than shot out of those.

That said, I have a good amount of "practice brass" that's been fired, so I do have a starting point already.

Those straight walled cases last at least 10 reloading if you don't hotrod it.
Krish

Man I do love Powder Valley .

My Lott brass arrived today. The 3006 brass from MidSouth is still being "processed."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohammed69

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.