Sponsor
Since 2024
AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.northforkbullets.com
Deals & offers
Media
As soon as the reviewer mentioned he had tested the 180 grain Semi Spitzer I switched to watch that video. He was running them from a .30-06 22.4" barrel @ ~2,600 fps. I'm testing them from a 24" barrel @ just over 2,700 fps and easily staying under SAAMI max pressures. I'm headed out this morning to continue testing which load is most consistent.

Thanks for the post!

Great videos for what appears to be damn near perfect bullets. I really like that he shows how the bullet performs at 100 yards. As a side note, it also shows how bullet construction has more to do with penetration and how section density has very little to do with actual penetration as well.

Looking good I've got to try some of these in my 45-70 Siamese mauser when I can afford some lol, bet those cup point make a heck of a smack on a animal when it hits.

Great videos for what appears to be damn near perfect bullets. I really like that he shows how the bullet performs at 100 yards. As a side note, it also shows how bullet construction has more to do with penetration and how section density has very little to do with actual penetration as well.
Thanks for thoose words.
We updated our webpage so now can you go in and register an account and buy our products direct from our webpage. www.northforkbullets.com

These more modern bullet designs certainly change the old rules for sure.

i have found hornady cup-core flat tip or hollow point 300-350 gr bullets at 1900-2000 fps have been very good bullets for non dangerous game at a reasonable cost in a 95 marlin- ruger #3- new winchester high wall

I’ve been watching a lot of this guy’s videos the last few weeks. He’s done some really interesting tests. I like how he recognized the difference between standard bullets and a premium bullet like North Fork right away with the first test. I think that was with a 308.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GretchenBe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex
A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?